Multiway Wrap Silk Dress - Cactus Print
🌵 Our Cactus print is a retro inspired print from travels in Saguaro National Park.
For each print sold we donate 5USD to water.org to help supply clean drinking water and sanitation to areas that need it in our world. Safe water protects and saves lives. Water.org is a global nonprofit organisation working to bring water and sanitation to the world.
How many ways can you wear it?
1. Formal with full coverage. Wrap the dress tie on the inside next to the seam and wrap over the top hold and tie the belt around the waist.
2. Drinks with the girls? Tie the inside strap then wrap the belt around your back, hold the front of the dress and pull it along (as though it is part of the tie) and tie in a bow. This will create a beautiful drape & a slightly lower neckline.
3. Wear as a kimono over your jeans/ trousers.
4. Ultra sexy? Hold both edges of the dress pull forwards & tie at the naive. This will create a low neckline & a split to the knee.
To see more ways to style your wrap dress go to our IG @anapheonline
Cut to accentuate the female body shape. Inner tie and removable waist belt.
- Premium Sand-Washed Mulberry Silk
- Cut to fit EVERY-BODY
- To be worn ANYTIME of day or night
Wear me IN & OUT - Wear alone to lounge, with a t-shirt or shirt over or under, on an evening with heels. Once you try our silk dresses, you won't want to take them off.