Multiway Wrap Silk Dress - Koi Print
How many ways can you wear it?
1. Formal with full coverage. Wrap the dress tie on the inside next to the seam and wrap over the top hold and tie the belt around the waist.
2. Drinks with the girls? Tie the inside strap then wrap the belt around your back, hold the front of the dress and pull it along (as though it is part of the tie) and tie in a bow. This will create a beautiful drape & a slightly lower neckline.
3. Wear as a kimono over your jeans/ trousers.
4. Ultra sexy? Hold both edges of the dress pull forwards & tie at the naive. This will create a low neckline & a split to the knee.
To see more ways to style your wrap dress go to our IG @anapheonline
Cut to accentuate the female body shape. Inner tie and removable waist belt.
- Premium Sand-Washed Mulberry Silk
- Cut to fit EVERY-BODY
- To be worn ANYTIME of day or night
Wear me IN & OUT - Wear alone to lounge, with a t-shirt or shirt over or under, on an evening with heels. Once you try our silk dresses, you won't want to take them off.
The design and print makes this item a fun addition to my wardrobe. I love that there's multiple ways to style it, but my favorite is still the classic wrap dress, even though it's an XS, because it wraps it still fits nicely.